Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i thought i would get on and introduce myself. I have lurked on and off for a few years now but just joined to get more info about the FJ TSB's.

Seems like a great forum with tons of info.

My rig is an 87 toyota DLX longbed. SAS, Taco dash, 3rz, dual cases with one 4.7 case, elockers f&r, 5.29's, some tube work, bobbed a foot, blah blah blah.

my GF drives an 08 fj that has been great for the most part. Its about as stock as they come.

Russell

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Welcome. Always loved those older Toyota pickups. They're pretty popular with mudders around here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Russel! Thats a couple of sweet rides you've got
Thanks!

Welcome. Always loved those older Toyota pickups. They're pretty popular with mudders around here.
Thanks! Mine has seen mud once in the last year and a half. I HATE mud. I'm ok if it gets dirty wheeling but mudbogs are not for me. hours with the pressurewasher and it never comes clean.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Hey Russell.
Welcome to the forums!
Dig the DLX.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Nice rig... Welcome

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! It's true my girl has great taste in most things, sadly it's not guys. :rofl:

·
Admin
8,445 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Just a little bit of articulation on that toyota eh?... lol
Very nice.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum.
Just a little bit of articulation on that toyota eh?... lol
Very nice.

Thanks....It does alright. Im pleased with it for being on leafs. The truck works better then i thought it would. I havent gone too crazy yet but i have run the hardest possible lines on everything we have run so far and nothing has stopped it.

welcome from colorado
Thanks! Are you going to make the CoTTora Takeover?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts