Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't know if he's allowed to say yet, so I'll say it for him. One of our own was chosen to join the Toyota Trail Teams. Everyone congratulate Radio Rob Walker. He had to leave his beloved Sandstorm here in Seattle, but I'm sure I'll be able to take care of it for him! :) If you're going to one of the Trail Teams events between now and October or so, tell him hello!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
LUCKY!!!!!:mecry: Congrats Rob!!!!:clap::cheers::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Congrats Rob!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good luck and have fun! You will learn from the best. And you will see some beautiful part of north-America.

Can you run the Iron Man FJ edition?

That not a job...it's vacation paid!

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
What an awesome gig. I would love to do it, but with two kids and a Fiance, it would be hard. After talking with Will Bobbitt(sorry for spelling errors) of the East Coast team, it's not all glory but definitely an awesome adventure. Good luck and we'll keep an eye out for you. Congratulations!:clap:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Very true, it's not all glory, but it is a great opportunity to see a lot of the country and learn from and wheel with the best. I'm really luck as I'll be with the West Coast Trail Team for a week in Moab and then back to the Central Team when we head to the Summit in Ouray.

I'm really excited to wheel with Ron and Woody. Both are excellent teachers and a vast wealth of 4 wheel/off road knowledge.

See you guys at the Summit!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts