Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!!! I just had the opportunity to drive off the lot in a brand new 2010 Trail Teams FJ. Super stoked! I was actually all set up to pick up a white one complete with deposit and all. When my phone rang, "you wanted a trail teams right?" Yeah, but i wont be able to find one they only made 1500 and ive searched all the local dealers. "well Im at the dealer 3 miles from you right now and there's one in their show room." I'm on my way!!!! Bought it two days ago and drove straight from the dealer to a small mud hole i scouted out, sure enough it was still wet so i went for it. loads of fun, i know it was a bit of a rookie mudhole but it was fun nonethe less.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome there TimmyTools and Congratulations on the purchase.
:wave:
You will enjoy it a great deal. The new Trail Teams look pretty sharp.

If you are looking for other FJ owners in your area, visit fjbruisers.org and their forum at fjbruisers.org/forum.

Very active club in the mid-Atlantic. You'll find plenty to do with them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome, i'm definitely a noob when it comes to offroad anything. I'm excited about things to come. A bit nervous too lol.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
Welcome there TimmyTools and Congratulations on the purchase.
:wave:
You will enjoy it a great deal. The new Trail Teams look pretty sharp.

If you are looking for other FJ owners in your area, visit fjbruisers.org and their forum at fjbruisers.org/forum.

Very active club in the mid-Atlantic. You'll find plenty to do with them.

enjoy your truck.

dont enjoy the politics that go around here that allow simple links like these... but wont allow links to other great sources that are central to FJ enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig... timing is everything.

·
Premium Member
16,558 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see you getting down and dirty...Just what the FJ likes best:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts