Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang...I am now the proud owner of a new 2008 Trails Team SE FJ. I was dragged into this madness by Larry Bernstein at Dirty Parts. Larry and I have been friends for over 10 years and he finally pulled me into the fray. He is a great advisor on the FJ (and other issues like teenagers). I've already learned lots from Larry and on the forum and will be digging in for lots more answers.

I'm returning to the ranks of Toyota owners after trying to stick with American trucks (Chevy) for 11 years. I've owned 5 Toyotas in the past and never should have left the brand. I'm glad to be back.

I really love the quality, feel and style of my new FJ and look forward to upgrading it and driving it for many years.

Take care, Jay

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome and hello from the SFV

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome Jay, Hope you have DEEEEEEP Pockets.

col

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to mod madness!
Chuck:rocker:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the forums and the wacky wotld of modding.hope you enjoy the ttse asmuch as i do!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jaytil. Congrats on the TT!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Hey, look who's here !!! :clap::rocker:

Well, I don't think anyone is more excited to see you get your FJC TT more than I am - after all, I've got 2 kids to put through college :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, though, I think you're in for a good time, once I can convince you to get it scratched up and dirty...:bigthumb:

Either way, the FJC is a phenomenal vehicle, IMO, and I've certainly had a lot of fun with mine - it's still hard to get in and not have a smile on my face, whether I'm going to work, out on the trail, or just sitting in the driveway...:)

So, congratulations, Jay, and welcome to the forum !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, look who's here !!! :clap::rocker:

Well, I don't think anyone is more excited to see you get your FJC TT more than I am - after all, I've got 2 kids to put through college :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, though, I think you're in for a good time, once I can convince you to get it scratched up and dirty...:bigthumb:

Either way, the FJC is a phenomenal vehicle, IMO, and I've certainly had a lot of fun with mine - it's still hard to get in and not have a smile on my face, whether I'm going to work, out on the trail, or just sitting in the driveway...:)

So, congratulations, Jay, and welcome to the forum !!! :cheers:
Thanks for the welcome.
Hey...is that sig pic one that I took at the top of Miller during the sales pitch run? LOL :rofl:

Here's me re: my FJ :clap:
Here's you re: FJ info :king:
Here's my bank account re: my FJ mods :mecry:
Here's us after some fun runs :cheers:

L8R

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Jaytil, I'm sure Larry have some big plans for your FJ! :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know I'm in trouble because I had a spreadsheet for the mods before I even got the truck!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I know I'm in trouble because I had a spreadsheet for the mods before I even got the truck!
LOL!! - What are friends for! You're mighty lucky. I wish I had a friend with that much enthusiasm for the FJ. My pack couldn't care less. One of them even drives a Prius - not gonna be hittin' the trail with THAT any time soon. :lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Premium Member
17,121 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
LOL!! - What are friends for! You're mighty lucky. I wish I had a friend with that much enthusiasm for the FJ. My pack couldn't care less. One of them even drives a Prius - not gonna be hittin' the trail with THAT any time soon. :lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

Well, it's time for you to move down to SoCal !!!! :rocker:

Heck, we'll be your friends even if you don't move down here...:cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts