Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New TT in SCV

2K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  tchdwn49rs 
#1 ·
Hi gang...I am now the proud owner of a new 2008 Trails Team SE FJ. I was dragged into this madness by Larry Bernstein at Dirty Parts. Larry and I have been friends for over 10 years and he finally pulled me into the fray. He is a great advisor on the FJ (and other issues like teenagers). I've already learned lots from Larry and on the forum and will be digging in for lots more answers.

I'm returning to the ranks of Toyota owners after trying to stick with American trucks (Chevy) for 11 years. I've owned 5 Toyotas in the past and never should have left the brand. I'm glad to be back.

I really love the quality, feel and style of my new FJ and look forward to upgrading it and driving it for many years.

Take care, Jay

#2 ·
Welcome and hello from the SFV

#8 ·
Welcome to the forums and the wacky wotld of modding.hope you enjoy the ttse asmuch as i do!!!!!

#9 ·
Congrats and welcome

#10 ·
Welcome aboard!!!:wave:

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum Jaytil. Congrats on the TT!

#12 ·
Hey, look who's here !!! :clap::rocker:

Well, I don't think anyone is more excited to see you get your FJC TT more than I am - after all, I've got 2 kids to put through college :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, though, I think you're in for a good time, once I can convince you to get it scratched up and dirty...:bigthumb:

Either way, the FJC is a phenomenal vehicle, IMO, and I've certainly had a lot of fun with mine - it's still hard to get in and not have a smile on my face, whether I'm going to work, out on the trail, or just sitting in the driveway...:)

So, congratulations, Jay, and welcome to the forum !!! :cheers:

#13 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
Hey...is that sig pic one that I took at the top of Miller during the sales pitch run? LOL :rofl:

Here's me re: my FJ :clap:
Here's you re: FJ info :king:
Here's my bank account re: my FJ mods :mecry:
Here's us after some fun runs :cheers:

L8R

#14 ·
Jaytil, I'm sure Larry have some big plans for your FJ! :lol:

#15 ·
I know I'm in trouble because I had a spreadsheet for the mods before I even got the truck!

#17 ·
Welcome aboard!

#23 ·
Welcome back... Your FJ will keep you a Toyota owner forever

#25 ·
Congrats on your TT!!! Welcome to the forum! Great folks, info and fun!!!

cheers,

dale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.