Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the vinyl wrap done this past weekend, what do you guys think. I will be writing my build-up thread here in a week or two once I get some of the stuff in the garage put on. It wont look this way much longer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks good. Judging by the building in the background, I'm guessing you had that done in Denver? Looks like it turned out really well.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Care to share details on where you got it done and how much lighter your wallet is?

Of the handful of places I've contacted for prices so far, I've been quoted anywhere from 800 to 1800.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the whole body wrap i paid around 2400, but I used alot of their time designing the hood cross and we were originally going to do a camo wrap so that was more hours designing, but we couldn't get it right. If you just did a solid color like that then maybe around the price you got quoted

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Orange and black has always been a favorite color combo of mine going back to my musclecar days.
Looks good on that FJ as well!

·
Registered
297 Posts
for the whole body wrap i paid around 2400, but I used alot of their time designing the hood cross and we were originally going to do a camo wrap so that was more hours designing, but we couldn't get it right. If you just did a solid color like that then maybe around the price you got quoted
Wow, so that's a whole body wrap? I was just looking at the black on the roof thinking you wrapped just the white roof of a Sun Fusion FJ! It looks just like the Sun Fusion in the photos. Looks great.

I was thinking of wrapping the roof in black to go with the Sun Fusion / Black combo look I'm working towards. In fact I thought I might just wrap the front panel above the windshield, the side panels above the doors and the rear above the rear door and leave the top white for heat reflection in the summer.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Wow, yeah. I thought it was a Sun Fusion with just the roof wrapped as well.

The prices I was quoted were for the roof alone. Nothing else.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Wow, yeah. I thought it was a Sun Fusion with just the roof wrapped as well.

The prices I was quoted were for the roof alone. Nothing else.
Man, you guys are color blind. How that looks like a Sun Fusion to anyone is beyond me.:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I must be.

Now with the closeup of the hood, I can tell, but when looking at the original pictures as compared to other SF pics I've seen, the color definitely wasn't far enough off to make me automatically think oh, this is orange.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts