Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Husky Liners that I bought and used for 1 week (under 200 miles and they had carpet mats on top of them the entire week). They are made for an automatic and I used them on a 2010. I believe they will fit on any year. I'm asking $100 or best offer shipped (within reason).

I am not too interested in trading, unless it is partial trade toward a set of headrest dvd players for the kiddos or trade toward a set of Clazzio seat covers, but I'd assume that would mean a dealer would have to be interested in these liners and give me some credit so selling is easiest I assume.

They are for the front and rear rows. No cargo liner. The front has one liner for each side, and then one long liner that covers the entire back seat floor area. These are the absolute best liners you can get. They don't allow ANYTHING past them and are perfect for areas that get any sort of rain, snow, or even dirt. These are brand new and clean. Let me know if there is any interest.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I tried to pm you, but your inbox was full. Do you still have these? If so, why are you selling them? And where are you located?

-Chris

·
Registered
470 Posts
willing to separate? I just need the rear row.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would just take the front, if you're willing to ship to Tennessee.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, didn't realize my box was full. I got a message from one person before my box filled up and am waiting to hear if they are still interested. I am not interested in separating them due to shipping. It will cost a lot to mail them due to the size of box that is required. It makes more sense financially to ship them all in one box at one time.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I'll take the set.. sent you a PM

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Selling them because right after I got these I got a set of the factory rubber mats which I wanted in the first place (not that they are any better, I think the Huskys are actually better.... I just preferred them since that is what my old FJ had.... factory liners).

I am waiting to hear back from one person who sent me a message last night first and am going in order depending on what they say. I'll get this taken care of ASAP. Thanks everybody for your inquiries. I want to sell them all at once due to shipping costs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well if the other guy doesn't want them anymore, I'll take them. Just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts