Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone here at FJCruiserForums!

Just like to introduce myself. Names Mike and i currently reside in Friendswood, Tx. I have to thank CaliChaos and ms.isom for telling me about this site. I just have to say this. Why didnt I get an FJ sooner. This is what I picked out.

Thanks Everyone In advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome aboard. :wave:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hey and welcome. Nice choice of trucks I must say. After the TRD came out I wondered what they would do for a limited edition next and I think most of us would say that they succeeded with the TT.....Now ofcourse the question is what will be next????

Hey I like the ARB bumper.......wanna sell your TT bumper wings???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure id have to get them from the shop that installed the bumper. How much are they worth to ya?

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great folks, info and fun!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome Mike

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Great choice in FJ's.

Welcome to the Forum!

Only one suggestion... the picture you posted was of a clean white FJ and we all know that the only way to keep your FJ happy is to get some trail dirt on it!

:satan:

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Great choice in FJ's.

Welcome to the Forum!

Only one suggestion... the picture you posted was of a clean white FJ and we all know that the only way to keep your FJ happy is to get some trail dirt on it!

:satan:
Since he's here in the Houston area I'm sure we can peer pressure him into getting it some brown tint and trail rash! :lol:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the Trail Teams edition, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.