Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I'd love to go to Cruiser Day, but I can't get out of work :(
I feel ya:flame: I was really surprised when I found out I was off Saturday, took it as a sign haha.

Thanks Redeemed

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the event in Cinci. It's my son's 4th birthday party so I'll be knee deep in crazy children running around our house.
Well that sounds like a fair trade off...:wink Better keep some Advil close by.

Can't make it. First, my nieces wedding was the obstacle as it is on Saturday. Now, I am up against a wall to complete a job in Denver so I'll be skipping the wedding and driving to Denver with trailer to finish up this residence. We'll catch you at another one. I do highly recommend the ExpOne plate bumpers. Metal Tech's is a tube style and just don't see those as being the right style for the midwest.
Well at least you will be getting some beautiful scenery. That must be a rough drive though. Ya I still don't know exactly which bumper I want. So many great ones out there. I don't see the exposed/tube bumper being a huge issue. Just don't know if that is the look I want yet. My main dilemma right now is whether I want a tall tire or a wide one.

Thanks BIGGUY

Congrats on your FJ and welcome to the club :D

Tons of awesome folks on here with unlimited inspiration and information. Have fun building you FJ and keep those amazing photos coming!

If you ever have any questions feel free to drop us a line.

Cheers!
Thanks All-Pro, appreciate it.

Also thanks for the sliders, they really do kick ass.

Thanks Lmmmmm, Love your build. How are you liking the Icons?

Love the look of your FJ so far :)
Welcome from Middletown OHIO
Thanks klittle:grin I am in middle town pretty often. I like your choice of color on your Cruiser.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
Ive had no issues with the Icons. So, i recommend them.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts