Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum. My girlfriend and I just picked up a new 07 Blue VooDoo FJ with option pkg 1 and 2. Got a smokin deal since it was an 07 and still on the lot. We got the sliders, skids (hehe), tow pkg, locker, ATRAC, roof rack, among other things. Been wanting one of these since I saw the prototype in my offroad mag.

We like doing a tons of 4wheeling, camping, and hiking. Currently we also have a 07 Nissan Frontier CC 4x4 Nismo that we wheel the heck out of. The girlfriend plans to follow me in the FJ now (or maybe I will be following her hehe).

Anyway, we have lots of mods planned for the FJ and can't wait to get started. Good little thing you have going on here.

See ya on the trail! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats, welcome and great color choice

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the FJC community.

Check out azfj to keep up with AZ happenings. The AZFJ group and this forum are some of the best assets you can add to your FJC toolbox.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yea I have been lurking here for a while and noticed all the cool stuff going on in the AZFJ section. So I am going to keep an eye on that. As for the wallet depletion, man do I know about that. I am not sure how this is going to work mod'ing two offroad rigs. The Frontier is far enough along that I think I can leave it be for a while. We need to get a lift, skids, and tires on the FJ asap. I am thinking of going with BudBuilt skids from what I have learned on here and talking to other FJers. The lift I still haven't decided but it is going to be 3 inches for now. Tires I am thinking Goodyear MTRs or the new BFG MT KM2s. The wallet may have a strong opinion though... hahaha

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
welcome and yes your wallet will be much smaller forever

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Welcome Cypher. Seems like you have a great girl to spend recreational time with :bigthumb:.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.