Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I picked up my yellow FJ back in March. After about two months of fighting with Toyota about the fact that the FJ had bad tires on it (waaaaay out of round), being treated 'like a girl' as if I'd never known how the heck a truck should ride and drive (as a hunter I drive only trucks), and overall being lied to, I was ready and willing to take it back to the dealer, tell them all to go spit and take my money to another dealer. Luckily, the GM stepped in (after we were finally able to get a hold of him) and we got the problem resolved. So now I have new tires on my '07 FJ and I am a happy camper.

Just today I installed a hitch reciever so that now I can tow my boats everywhere. I've been looking at front grill guards and winches (both of which will likely be waaaaay down the road for me, but I'm keeping it in mind).

I just thought I'd drop a line, introduce myself (since I've lurked here since I found the forum and had been having issues with the tires) and say thanks for everyone's help (whether you know it or not). I've still got a lot to learn about off roading/trail riding, but I've been having fun.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Mike

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Welcome to our humble abode.
Now get out and wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
534 Posts
congrats!

sometimes being treated like a gurl has advantages.......:pinklove:

yet............sometimes there are disadvantages

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the forrums.lots tips and modding info.enjoy the ride and concrats

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Make sure you checkout the Florida area. What part of the sunshine state are you in?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks y'all. And I am up near Jacksonville. I can be found all over throughout north/central FL though, depending on the season: fishing, hunting, etc etc etc

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see you didn't let the dealership push you around. Enjoy the new FJ riding on proper wheels. :bigthumb:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Premium Member
17,095 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! And, congrats on your new ride!

I have a daughter and family in Orange Park, FL.

cheers,

dale

1 - 20 of 24 Posts