Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL. Just now joined. Original owner from new, 2010 FJ Cruiser. 142,000 miles and still running strong. Best, most versatile, most fun vehicle I've ever owned. Looking forward to browsing through this Forum.
Rick

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Welcome to the show. You'll find a lot of reading materials here!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome from Iowa! Do you have any good off road trails close to you? I get to Missouri a couple times each year I may have to drive FJ down.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW!!! Thanks for all the great welcomes. Lots of cool reading so far.

RKB: I live in the St. Louis area. So not really any good trails nearby. Have to drive a ways. The best ones I've seen in Missouri are in the southeast part of the state, near the Arkansas border. The old logging trails down there are a great favorite of 4-wheelers. I use mine as a daily driver. But also great on weekends going to the shooting range, etc. I'm 69 years old and have owned a lot of vehicles. But the FJ is hands down the best, and favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

Rick

·
Registered
143 Posts
WOW!!! Thanks for all the great welcomes. Lots of cool reading so far.

RKB: I live in the St. Louis area. So not really any good trails nearby. Have to drive a ways. The best ones I've seen in Missouri are in the southeast part of the state, near the Arkansas border. The old logging trails down there are a great favorite of 4-wheelers. I use mine as a daily driver. But also great on weekends going to the shooting range, etc. I'm 69 years old and have owned a lot of vehicles. But the FJ is hands down the best, and favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

Rick
Sounds good it is a good shooting range vehicle. I have a little range in the back with steel targets so it works out great having one so close. I rate my F150 and the FJ as two of the best vehicles I have had.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi rickystl, welcome from central Ohio!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts