Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All!!!

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself to the forum. I just picked up my 2008 last night and already feel that much more badass. I am a high school teacher in the city of Philadelphia and more recently became the head football coach of our schools (and neighborhoods) first ever high school football program. I have always had an eye for the FJ since i first seen them a few years ago. When I saw this awesome FJ parked on the lot, i knew i had to have it. It is even in our teams school colors. I was in the market for a long time and nothing made me feel this instant connection to a vehicle like this one. I am not a real gear head or anything like that, but if the time on i've spent on this forum in the past few days is any indication, i soon will be.

Thank you all for your great insightful posts. I definitely will be stopping by frequently to learn more about everything FJ.

Any advice or instant feedback you guys may have on how to better customize my vehicle would be greatly appreciated, understanding i live in the city.

Thanks again and have a great day!

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Aloha from Cali! Lookin good, just make sure you don't take it to an Eagles game, you saw what happened to Santa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! I just got home from a nice ride in the rain.... felt like a boss.. i cant wait till it snows lol..

Mahalo to my man in Cali! Trust me, i know better then to bring a steelers colored car to the eagles game lol. WE are crazy here in philly lol

I definitely am going to look into bypassing the chimes, darn things are real annoying!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Hey, welcome. I'm just over the river from Philly.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
GO Phillies!!!! Welcome aboard bro!!
Nice truck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts