Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey friends,

First time posting in this forum, but have been referring to it for some time now! It's been super helpful and has inspired parts of my build. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum! I'm stoked to share my build over the last year that I've owned my 2010 Iceberg FJ.

Here it goes...

I bought the FJ bone stock. It was quite a change coming from a lowered sports car. I instantly knew that I wanted to start building this to be a functional and purposeful rig that could go everywhere I wanted to go. Much of my inspiration from this build came from Australian styled builds, Star Wars (gotta' love the Storm Troopers), and of course, this forum.

First stage of upgrades: Toytec Boss Lift Kit, SPC Upper Control arms, BFG KO2's, Stealth Custom Series F5's, and MaxTrax with Custom Mounts.

Next stage of upgrades: Front Runner Roof Rack, Roam Adventure Awning, Extreme LED Light Bar, sPOD System, Gobi Rear Ladder, Odyssey 34R-1500, Rago Fabrication Storage Panel, and Blacked Out Trim.

Next stage of upgrades: ARB Front Bumper, ARB Fog Lights, Warn VR Winch, Hella 500 Lights, Diode Dynamics Interior and Exterior Lights, TRD Front Skid Plate, Tactilian US Flag Magnet (+5 HP), OEM Rock Rails, Extreme LED Scene Lights, ScanGauge, and Custom Drawer System.

And... That's it! Those are the current mods as of right now. I have a few things at the house waiting to be worked on, but I'm stoked to have been able to build it to the way it looks now. It's been a fun learning process installing many of these on my own, but even better meeting some cool people who have helped as well.

Thanks for listening to my TED Talk! Haha, but seriously, super glad to be part of this forum. Looking forward to making a more in-depth build thread soon!

If anyone is interested in following my adventures and build, you can find me on Instagram @loststormtrooper!

·
Premium Member
16,739 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hi loststormtrooper, welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome from Redmond, WA!

throw some pics up on the Iceberg thread:

Dan

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from Redmond, WA!

throw some pics up on the Iceberg thread:

Dan
Thanks. I definitely will!

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and congratulations on your FJ. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!
Definitely, will. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts