Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!! just joined about 5 min ago and just purchased a 2011 fj saturday night! Im kinda concerned that my dealer may not have known exactly what they sold us. I believe its a trails team fj. its army green, auto, jl audio system 6 disc changer, color matched roof, rock guard steps, blacked out everything grill fenders etc. but it still has the crappy cheap black steel wheels on it. and the city slicker tires? should i have a different set of tires and wheels? or do i have the tt model? every single one i found on autotrader has the same tires and rims as i do? and they are all missing the center cap on the back two wheels? like i said, very new here and just trying to get some info, seems as if we may have purchased a pretty rare vehicle, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks Tripp

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so would that have the more aggressive tires and better looking wheels? it was around 33k for sticker/ brandnew back up camera appears to be pretty much fully loaded

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
NSSE, Not So Special Edition. Check out the introduction page, there's a bunch of ya with a welcome thread.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts