Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my FJ Cruiser 07/31/2007. It's my first Toyota as well. I've had alot of 4X4's over the years, but when I saw my first FJ driving around town, I knew I had to find out more about them. After doing alot of research, and talking to a few people that had them, I took a test drive and fell in love. It took me a few months, but was finally able to make my purchase. I love it, it rides so smooth and quiet, and I was pleasantly surprised with the power. I had a Dodge Dakota 4X4 ext cab with the V8 previously, but it was a gas hog and I had to do alot of improvements to get it to have the power I wanted. The V6 FJ feels like it has just as much power as my modified V8 Dodge did. I am looking forward to many happy, trouble free years with my first new vehicle ever. I went with the Black Cherry, 4X4 auto, convenience package, upgrade package #1, skid plates, arm rests, roof rack, and all weather cargo matts. I plan on doing alot of browsing around this site, seems like a great place to learn and participate in the shared knowledge.

:)

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,170 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Toyota ownership, and to the joys of FJ.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the new FJ and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you have lots of good times ahead of you.

-Jade

·
Premium Member
16,569 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts