Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!!

Just got my new FJ 3 weeks ago and found this site a week ago. Still getting used to the truck, had an F-150 before so its a bit of an adjustment. So far, though, I love it! :rocker:Looks great, handles great, and I can't wait to get it out in the desert or mountains soon. I'll post pics of her when I take some. I'll also put what I have installed in the profile part as soon as I can. Cheers!!:cheers:

Marcos

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome Marcos! FJs are great aren't they!
Chuck:)

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. The AZ FJ group is very active in the dirt. Get to know some of them on the Forum and I think you'll enjoy running with them.

·
Premium Member
17,095 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How about those San Antonio Spurs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'll definately check out the AZ FJ forum and see whats happening. :wave:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the fun!.....

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think The Hornets are doing so well cause you get our boys down there and feed em all that delicious food. And then there the Quarter with the drinks and women earning those beads ... Hell I wouldn't be able to focus on any type of work.

Its been a few years since I was down there. That's prob a good thing cause I must have gained 10 pounds the weekend I was there. I think I ate everything but the parrot.

I haven't been able to watch all the games so far, but it has been an interesting series.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts