Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I purchased my 07 fjc in may of 2010 and almost instantly found the forum here. It has been very helpful with many issues that I have come across. I have been thinking about starting to do some mods I am already running 285 mts but they rub when going down steap hills. How easy is it to do the body mount chop? I have also been dreaming of the Icon lift it seems a little out of the price range. Anyone know of another comparable lift?

Thanks for making everyone feel welcome here this is truly a cool place to look for info.

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
How easy is it to do the body mount chop? .
Welcome to the group!

I have yet to do the body mount chop, but from what I've read it is not that difficult. The only hard part is the welding, and that isn't that hard if you know how to weld.

Let me know if you want to do the chop and I'll see who can help. I'm not sure if OkieCruiser had it chopped or not, but I know he is running 305's.

-C

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all. I guess I should have been a little more clear on the Icon lift. I know it is probably one of the most top of the line and I know with lifts and you basically get what you pay for. I was just wondering if anyone knew of others. I have used the search function many times and it seems that the Icon is the best. I would love to come to okc and hangout with fellow FJers but unfourtunantly I will be out of town. I'm in Tahlequah as a student at NSU. Thanks again guys.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts