Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, I have been looking and looking and doing research on the Fj Cruiser for a while now and have been saving money while in search for one, and finally with the search and seeing and test drives I set my decisions to 3. All of a sudden my fiancée points out one in cars.com and I go look and purchase. Now its a 2007 with 51,xxx miles 4x4 6MT with many mods, from looks it has an aftermarket front bumper, lights, winch, rims and tires, suspension, and radio of what i can tell.

I want to thank all for all the information I have seen and the many hours I have spent reading what I can and the many MANY more brain cells that will get fried reading. Can't wait to learn lots more and to see if you all can help me identify what I have!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! The little lady sure picked a nice rig. ARB front bumper, lift, BFG ATs, after market rims and who knows what else.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Welcome!! Be sure to check out the Florida sub-forum in the regional section. We are planning a ride in Big Cypress on the 19th--come out and play-KID

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I definitely will! thank you for the invite!

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Welcome! If you can make it out on the 7th or the 19th please do. We need to get the S. Florida people out and get dirty!!!:up_to_something: (Plus it'll be nice to have another 6MT on the trails with me :D )

As far as identifying things, for starters you have an ARB front bumper, more than likely with IPF lights in the bezel, and I can't tell what's mounted on top. The tires are BFG TA/KO, and if you post pics of your lift (which you definitely have) I'm sure we can help you identify it too...or we can just go over it all with you in person when you come play with us. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
welcome!!! I am in Miami.

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow im happy to see all the s florida people! Well the 7th is a def no, i am actually in the USCG and need to take leave for it. :( but as for the 19th, i will do my best and see, where is the location on interest for the 2 days?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
wow im happy to see all the s florida people! Well the 7th is a def no, i am actually in the USCG and need to take leave for it. :( but as for the 19th, i will do my best and see, where is the location on interest for the 2 days?
If you check the Florida sub-forum there is a thread titled "bear island feb 19-20" started by FJKID with the info about the trip. I'd link it, but I'm on my cellphone.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ohh ok i saw it, sweet, i am in the Sunrise area

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
ok so the day is beautiful so i decided to take some more pix to see if all you can help me with seeing what i have.
Her front end - ARB deluxe front bumper w/ 9000lb winch i think

interior with a Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD

Front Suspension - Eibach

Rear Suspension

Rims and Tires
AMERICAN RACING - TRENCH - GLOSSY BLACK
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A 295/75 16

Her rear end

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome and congrats