Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been stocking the forum for a month or two while I have been looking for my FJ. But I didn't want to introduce myself until I bought one. Well, Monday was the day, I finally bought the FJ Cruiser I have been wanting since they came out. I picked up a 2008 White Trail Team Edition and I love it. Planning on adding a 3 inch lift and 33's on it in the next few months, followed by a ton of other mods I have seen other people post on here. Excited to be apart of the community, the information on this forum is 2nd to none.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
It's because of this one isn't it?

For me, I saw this promo shot and was done. Welcome to the show!

·
Premium Member
16,368 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome from the SoCal Hi-Desert!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome, Utah here as well. FJ is a solid choice for the incredible trail selection our state has, as well as the snow we get if you're in the northern part of the state.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,759 Posts
I would love to for sure! Definitely want to try and meet up with some people on here for some good trail runs. Keep me posted and I will make it happen in July
We gather in Moab for the week leading up to the FJ Summit, so watch the Forum for announcements for both! Moab Before Summit does not require any registration - just show up :wink Count on the second week of July if you need to make future plans. Also have a look at last year’s threads here, especially the Mb4S (Moab Before Summit) picture thread....which reminds me I need to add pics :grin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts