Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Im located in Albany, GA. 41 years old, 5 kids. Self employed. I own a tavern called "The Crowbar Grill" and a top 40 dance club called "liQuid". Joined the forum to post my BBS wheels and tires for sale but after looking around will be spending a bunch of time here. I have a 2007 yellow FJ. Mods.... Front brush guard with 3 Hella lights, Roof light bar with 5 Hella lights and performance chip. Putting a 6" lift with 35" tires and Moto Metal rims 17" next week. Hope to do tail light guards, Yellow interior panels, Xenon headlights, Exhaust and Billet handles and shift knob. LOVE my truck !!! Its my first new vehicle and have always wanted the lift with big tires, very excited... a gift from my kids and wife. Look forward to a great relationship with the board members and hope I can add to it. Thanks for reading !!!!

Crowbar Albany :wave:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome,your rig sounds cool, next time im in ga i will stop in pub and have a pint

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Welcome to the forums and enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crowbar! Thank you for the informative intro. Wish you luck on future mods. Post up some pictures. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome! Your wife must really love you. My wife as given me a few things - a couple kids and some fun getting them - but never an FJ ...

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Dude, you are definitely in the right place, here! Welcome!!!

Kim:cheers:

Hi everyone. Im located in Albany, GA. 41 years old, 5 kids. Self employed. I own a tavern called "The Crowbar Grill" and a top 40 dance club called "liQuid". Joined the forum to post my BBS wheels and tires for sale but after looking around will be spending a bunch of time here. I have a 2007 yellow FJ. Mods.... Front brush guard with 3 Hella lights, Roof light bar with 5 Hella lights and performance chip. Putting a 6" lift with 35" tires and Moto Metal rims 17" next week. Hope to do tail light guards, Yellow interior panels, Xenon headlights, Exhaust and Billet handles and shift knob. LOVE my truck !!! Its my first new vehicle and have always wanted the lift with big tires, very excited... a gift from my kids and wife. Look forward to a great relationship with the board members and hope I can add to it. Thanks for reading !!!!

Crowbar Albany :wave:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crowbar Albany

·
Registered
4,335 Posts