Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm a noob to the FJ forum getting an 07 FJ Vodoo Blue with a horrible sun roof ( I have always hated them but the price was right.) So anyways Ill be reading a lot of old posts and cruising the classifieds. Thanks to all who work on this for your time building this great resource! I do appreciate it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a total NOOB hoping to purchase my FJ soon! Looking for a TT FJ and y'all know they can be hard to find! Gonna definitely look into your thread with peeps selling! Woohoo! Excited to get rid of my Honda and go all Toyota! Thanks for the warm welcome and info :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
G'day guys, Gruff here, as you probably guest l am from Australia on the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland and have had many FJ's in the past and a couple of years ago purchased a FJ Cruiser, 2014 model, and am delighted with the 4x4. My last FJ was a 1971 rag top with a V8 in it but finally bit the bullet and got my self a new one so here I am.:grin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey AK here. Had my 07 FJ for almost a year now. Thought it was time to join a forum, and this one seemed the best choice. This spring hopefully doing small suspension lift, and maybe metal bumpers. Probably spend some time researching past topics. I love to find new information.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well Hello everyone!

New to the FJ world and raring to hit some trails. I am deff a noob when it comes to trails and off roading. I come from a street tuner background and street bikes so to say i flip flopped would be an understatement.

Anyways just dropping by to do the customary forum hello and intro, until next time ill be quietly stalking threads >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys new here on the forum and slightly new FJ owner, live south- southwest of ft worth Texas, looking to meet some of you guys and do some trail riding! Bridgeport trips! Always wanted to go. But thanks and see you guys around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Ya'll! I have had my FJ for two years now. Trixie is a Cement 2014 4WD Auto beauty. I have just started her mods - FINALLY! I have lurked here for a while, but finally joined now that I can get Trixie fixed up a bit. I live in DFW, wave at every FJ - but sadly no one waves back. I have had some amazing vehicles in my life, but this one is a keeper. I'm sure you all understand that here. I am a high school teacher, female, somewhere in the middle years, love camping, dogs, festivals, concerts and making stuff. Trixie pulls my 2013 Jayco 18' travel trailer everywhere I have time to go, mostly Texas State Parks.

·
Admin
6,588 Posts
Hi Ya'll! I have had my FJ for two years now. Trixie is a Cement 2014 4WD Auto beauty. I have just started her mods - FINALLY! I have lurked here for a while, but finally joined now that I can get Trixie fixed up a bit. I live in DFW, wave at every FJ - but sadly no one waves back. I have had some amazing vehicles in my life, but this one is a keeper. I'm sure you all understand that here. I am a high school teacher, female, somewhere in the middle years, love camping, dogs, festivals, concerts and making stuff. Trixie pulls my 2013 Jayco 18' travel trailer everywhere I have time to go, mostly Texas State Parks.
Welcome to the forum!

:cheers:
(If you want, create a new thread as your intro... it gets a bit more traction than posting in this thread)
Introductions & New Arrivals - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

·
Admin
6,588 Posts
As stated in the very first post of this thread... please make YOUR first post in the Introductions & New Arrivals area.

Click "New Thread" and create your own thread as an introduction where we can welcome you properly!! :D
Introductions & New Arrivals - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

I am going to close this thread to help enforce that very idea.

Thank you!
:cheers:

261 - 271 of 271 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.