Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, new to the forum and to off roading in general. '08 Brick Red, still stock as of now but puting some GY Duratracs on next week. little rock area. anyone here been to super lift orv park in hot springs? planning on trying to go up some time and would love to meet some fellow FJs and pick up some off road tips.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
hello all, new to the forum and to off roading in general. '08 Brick Red, still stock as of now but puting some GY Duratracs on next week. little rock area. anyone here been to super lift orv park in hot springs? planning on trying to go up some time and would love to meet some fellow FJs and pick up some off road tips.
Welcome! Superlift is a great park and I would love to join you any weekend you would like to try out your new meats.

I don't know any FJers down there in LR but there are a few in Ft. Smith a few up here in NWA and I know one in Russelville. Check the threads here for get togethers or wrench sessions.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome Aboard Mike!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome from another newbie:wave:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome Mike! I have family in Bella Vista. What part of AR are you in? Got any pics of the FJ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts