Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy it's been a LONG LONG while since I have been able to check the boards and get up to date on whats been going on with yall! (Been goin through some personal nightmares...my Father has been ill) but it looks like sunshine to come...he's gettin better :clap:) I got the green light from PhilC64 to become an official TOGA member (Thank you good sir!!!) Most of you know me and to those who don't let me say hello!!! By the way Bill, still got the sticker on my rig, never loosin that lol.....I look forward to meeting those whom I have not yet had the chance to meet and am equally excited about meeting those of you who I have never had the good fortune to wheel with. I will keep an eye out for the TOGA meet dates and also, anyone who whats to get an impromptu Saturday or Sunday day trip together (you pick the place), shoot me a PM. Im so close to the WI boarder I could see it from my roof lol. At any rate, Good luck to NOT-HIS-FJ down in MO !!! Rip it up and make em cry !! To all elce take care and I will see ya soon :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Weekend of wheeling may 3 and 4th COME ON DOWN!!!! Sounds like we got some of the Toga guys comming!

We will try and make em Cry! would love for you to make it and help cheer us on though!

welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome aboard again! I'm itching to get out soon, this weather is beautiful! The 62 is almost ready to go. My sliders will be built in the next week or two so I'll have some trail armor on it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and welcome back lol!!! NOT-HIS-FJ, I would LOVE to take a road trip down to MO but Im going down to help my Mom bring my Dad home from the Hospital that weekend:cheers:. Bill, it's way to good to hear from you as well! I have been reading about your rig FJ Camel and all I can say is sweet!!!! Swicago, hope to see you too and again, PhilC64 you da man :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well, I may not be down the road, but I am sure we will wheel together sooner or later. Glad to have ya on board.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome aboard. May have seen you on 120 a couple of times....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks all for the warm welcome !!! Gommguru, I believe that I have passed you a few times. If you got a headlight blink, then it was prob me lol. Racedirt1, let me know when you want to go !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts