Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any SMC rides / events planned for Sept / Oct / Nov ? I keep checking the calendar on the website but nothing has shown up yet. Just curious to see if there's an annual event or something in the works for me to look forward to...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm setting up a ride with the FJ Bruisers in Harlan. We will be at Black Mountain Adventure Area November 12-13. You know how runs are..... the more the merrier!! I know that there are at least 8 confirmed rigs at this point. This will be the first time down at this park, so some local knowlage would also be very welcome. If anyone is intrested we all will be staying at the Harlan campground friday night through sunday when we all head home.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm game, been needing to do some trail riding.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Went to Harlan in June for the Rough Country event and had a blast! Count me in for Nov 12-13...thats my off season!!! Hopefully some SMCs can make it. Everyone that I met before were awesome...I will keep an eye on this post!

·
Registered
443 Posts
If Weavin' is in, the Mud Duck will be there too.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'll bring the crabs!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just an update..

We are still a go for the 12-13 Nov at Harlin. Last count there will be 8 rigs from the FJ Bruisers and 3 rigs from wheelers I met at Dirty Turtle Off Road.

I hope to see some of you there.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I am going to try to make both of these. I will actually be in Monteagle the weekend of Nov. 19th so that should be easy. Looking forward to doing my first FJ ride since moving to Tn.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm still a big maybe. 11/12-13 is opening weekend of modern gun deer season here in KY (for most parts of the state) and it's a tough choice for me. I know I'm out for sure out if it rains and trails will be slick and sloppy - not trying to tear anything up.

Very very tough choice - this sucks...

Is there anything else on the horizon, other than the ride mentioned above 11/5?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm still a big maybe. 11/12-13 is opening weekend of modern gun deer season here in KY (for most parts of the state) and it's a tough choice for me. I know I'm out for sure out if it rains and trails will be slick and sloppy - not trying to tear anything up.

Very very tough choice - this sucks...

Is there anything else on the horizon, other than the ride mentioned above 11/5?
We moved the Wooly's run to November 12th.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yo, do I gotta like become a member of FJ Bruisers to figure out what is going on? Is the Harlan thing still happening? What time is the meet up and where?

I don't want to be pulling all nighters on the angle grinder and circuit tester if this thing isn't happening.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
The ride is still on.

We will be at the Harlan County Campground Putney trailhead 8331 highway 119 Putney, Ky 40865. Meet up will be around 0900.
Interesting........I think I may come over for this. Jeeps ok? lol Eating on the trail or going back down off the mountain?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts