Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions and more pictures of the newer low profile Nfab pre-runner bumper. How far does it protrude? How does it look with less lift and stock flares? Only a few pics out there that i can find.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

Not really looking for the original, like this:
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like their bumpers, minus their huge cut out advertisement on the front.

The one with the round headlights appeals to me more.

C4 does something similar, so I filled in the steel and covered up their logo. Personally, if I am advertising for your company, you owe me a monthly check. Obviously others do not feel that way as they have a lot of product on the road.

That is the only reason I never look at their products.

·
Registered
2007 FJ M/T Arctic Silver 285/70/17 no BMC no Rub
680 Posts
I have the old style. Looks great. I have seen the new style on an FJ with stock flairs and with flairs removed. Both look great.
Sorry oy pics I have are of the one on my rig and I 2nd not advertising. In the process of rebuilding that NFab bash plate

Reactions: RDTCU

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my buddy's FJ with that bumper. I’d say it’s a clean looking bumper and gives some light mounting options but I can’t say how strong they are.
Nice, any other pictures?
I'm not planning on any major rock smashing or stump jumping and don't think i need a 200lb chunk of steel hanging off the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts