Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stepson's teen buddy wants to sell this FJ cuz the gas mileage is kickin his ass right now..

now the WTF as spotted on Lemon Lot on base this morning...

AMC Eagle (far more off-road capable than a Hummer):

·
Registered
534 Posts
The FJ is pretty.

And I have to say....the antlers sure give the Eagle that extra little sumthin sumthing :rofl:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
How much for the 40? nice looking rig, whats it got going on? stock engine yadda yadda?

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Hey N8! you're down there in the Big Easy aren't you? That's a nice looking 40. Is he selling it? Need info:hungry:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That's a SWEET 40!!:rocker:

·
Registered
627 Posts
now the WTF as spotted on Lemon Lot on base this morning...

AMC Eagle (far more off-road capable than a Hummer):

Far more capable than a hummer! Look it even has the canoe mod so the next time he wants to go hunting all he has to do is drive into water and flip'er over. Does the remind anyone of that beat up thing from grumpy old men?

O and thats a sweet 40 I'd ask the price but I dont even want to get the idea in my head.:lol:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it has the original engine so i figure he gets about 6 mpg... :p

i offered him a straight up trade for my old (and unused) 97 4Runner Ltd 4x4 with 230k on it.. it runs great and will almost triple his current gas mileage.. hey, just trying to help a kid out ya know...

:D

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
it has the original engine so i figure he gets about 6 mpg... :p

i offered him a straight up trade for my old (and unused) 97 4Runner Ltd 4x4 with 230k on it.. it runs great and will almost triple his current gas mileage.. hey, just trying to help a kid out ya know...

:D
your generosity knows no bounds.:clap:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Didn't I read some time back that Tim Scully likes those AMC Eagles ? Wonder what MissFJ would think if that was parked outside their pad ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts