1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I cant read the small print on the advertisement. Who makes that bad a$$ bumper on that rig? :thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That FJ looks Bad AZZ!!!:rocker: $70K is a bit much!:mecry:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'll be placing my bid today, To whom should I address the E-Mail to? How much fun would this thing be? I'll tell you what, If I did have the cash......

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Did you see what they say they paid for it originally?! $140k?! What, did they buy all their parts MSRP from their local Toyota dealer? Good lord.

Howls,
FJ Wolf
the 140k covered a lot of custom work.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
$70k for this FJ is an amazing price for all of those who have sticker shock. It is all custom work from a 2"x0.120" full roll cage (SCORE tagged). Custom rear end 4 link with a ford 9" housing, total Chaos long travel front end with custom Icon VD/Donahoe Racing coil overs and by-pass'.... and the list goes on. This isn't a daily driver it is a full on race truck and worth more then the asking price.

Also I here it will be the Summit this year so for those that are going you might get a chance to see it up close. :)

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
$70k for this FJ is an amazing price for all of those who have sticker shock. It is all custom work from a 2"x0.120" full roll cage (SCORE tagged). Custom rear end 4 link with a ford 9" housing, total Chaos long travel front end with custom Icon VD/Donahoe Racing coil overs and by-pass'.... and the list goes on. This isn't a daily driver it is a full on race truck and worth more then the asking price.

Also I here it will be the Summit this year so for those that are going you might get a chance to see it up close. :)
X2, 70k is not too much to ask for that. If you think it is, ask Air2Air what his FJ has set him back. The rollcage alone.. geez. A full SCORE approved roll cage costs MUCH more than you would think.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'll test drive it at the summit and disappear into the mountains! :D kekekekeke

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
the dealership that sponsors this truck is right by my gf's house, norwalk toyota, met the driver one day randomly looking at parts there and this happened to be outside. super nice i wish i had 70k too...:(

·
Registered
447 Posts
X2, 70k is not too much to ask for that. If you think it is, ask Air2Air what his FJ has set him back. The rollcage alone.. geez. A full SCORE approved roll cage costs MUCH more than you would think.
yar ... tell me about it ... dern %&^#% &*^%#@&^%# @&^%@^%@ SCORE rules anyway ...

- Solo

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Without a doubt the hottest FJ on the planet, and definitely the best price. DR's loss is your gain.

At the Summit you'll get to ask the Icon guys all about the birth and history of this great truck...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts