Tire & Wheel Specialists
Nitto's New Hybrid Light Truck Tire
The Nitto Ridge Grappler combines the aggressive off-road performance of a mud-terrain tire with the on-road comfort of an all-terrain tire. Using its aggressive tread design, tread block stabilizers, and variable pitch tread pattern, the Ridge Grappler delivers excellent traction in mud, sand, and loose gravel and a surprisingly responsive, comfortable highway ride. High load carrying capacities from P-metric up to F-rated options. Whether you drive a daily work truck or an off-road adventure vehicle, the Nitto Ridge Grappler is a great choice.
Nitto Ridge Grappler
Click here for: Nitto Ridge Grappler Availability and Pricing
- Variable Pitch Tread Pattern: Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
- Alternating Shoulder Groovers: Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zig-zag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
- Dual Sidewall: Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
- Reinforced Block Foundation: Adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex.
- Stone Ejectors: Protects the bottom of groove from stone drilling.
- Staggered Should Lugs: Provides traction in off-road environments.
- Edges: The alternating tapered edges and step block edges both provide additional biting edges for more traction.