Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased KM2's for my FJ and Trail Grappler's for my Sequoia. The KM2's have an aggressive tread that look great on the FJ (KM2's white lettering with dark gray wheels look great on black vehicle) but do not perform very well on the highway in rain. The Trail Grappler has a great looking sidewall and an ideal SUV tire because they are quiet and excellent in the rain and snow. If you don't drive a lot of highway miles and want to add to the off road look of your FJ, go with the KM2. If you spend most of the time on road, the Trail Grappler may be more practical, looks very sharp, and may last a little longer. Can't go wrong with either one. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I am looking at these tires as pretty much strictly an offroad tire. I have terra grapplers that i use on road.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
I have KM2's on my other FJ and they are a great off-road tire and not bad on the highway either. They soften easily when aired down, have excellent traction on rocks when aired down, do OK in mud and good in snow. I only have maybe 3-5,000 miles on them but I really like them so far. Probably the best trail tire that is also very acceptable as a highway tire, that I have ever run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts