Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for looks, I had a Wrangler Rubicon and wanted these then, now the only thing that the FJ is missing is these tires but I don't see anyone buying them.
My FJ will never see an unpaved road as my Rubicon was my daily ride.
I looked into the white steel rims and Nitto's ...no luck..so now I'm doing the Raptor from Raceline and Nitto's...I need some feed back to see if I'm heading for failure down the road...I'm thinking 285's vs 275 will have a more aggressive look...thanks for reading and it's OK I have thick skin...(don't want a lift since I only have a 3/8"gap left on the garage door frame)

HEK

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might hate those when snow hits MA.
thanks for the reply, I have the stock rims with the Dunlops that did me good this past Winter and if it ever snows' more than this Winter then I will have trouble but I was on the road all by myself a few times before the plows showed up and the icey roads were no problema... like I said these may be my Summer wheels and I will go back to stock next Fall..........:cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Going for looks, I had a Wrangler Rubicon and wanted these then, now the only thing that the FJ is missing is these tires but I don't see anyone buying them.
My FJ will never see an unpaved road as my Rubicon was my daily ride.
I looked into the white steel rims and Nitto's ...no luck..so now I'm doing the Raptor from Raceline and Nitto's...I need some feed back to see if I'm heading for failure down the road...I'm thinking 285's vs 275 will have a more aggressive look...thanks for reading and it's OK I have thick skin...(don't want a lift since I only have a 3/8"gap left on the garage door frame)

HEK
I Have these on my 08 sandstorm 285/65/18 will post pics soon.
I love them!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts