Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new fj owner here in Sussex county. Lookin to see who has what and who did what with their rigs. Anyone do meets or what not in here, food n booze type affairs, as well as local spot rides? Shhhh ;)

Either way, cool to be in the club.:wave:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look up fjnortheasters :) I'm not so much up in Sussex to often; work in montville, nothing's really "legal" to ride in jersey as far as I've found

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yeah, nothing's really legal in nj, but a few spots are hit with my tacoma

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Hey everyone, new fj owner here in Sussex county. Lookin to see who has what and who did what with their rigs. Anyone do meets or what not in here, food n booze type affairs, as well as local spot rides? Shhhh ;)

Either way, cool to be in the club.:wave:
Not sure if you know of the fjnotheasters theres alot of guys from jersey in there...Like my buddy Ben who I didnt see told you that having a big easter run out a Rausch Creek

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look up fjnortheasters :) I'm not so much up in Sussex to often; work in montville, nothing's really "legal" to ride in jersey as far as I've found

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Not sure if you know of the fjnotheasters theres alot of guys from jersey in there...Like my buddy Ben who I didnt see told you that having a big easter run out a Rausch Creek

I saw that thread, won't be able to make this years, but def looking fwd to next years.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Was at Fireman Dans yesterday . lol saw a New blue FJ at tractor supply :wave:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Anyone now if there is a video section here. Just lookin to see videos of these rigs on trails

·
Registered
338 Posts
South Plainfield, NJ here.... just a touch of snow on the ground, maybe an inch and a half.

If you ever, ever want to sell those wheels.... let me know.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
South Plainfield, NJ here.... just a touch of snow on the ground, maybe an inch and a half.

If you ever, ever want to sell those wheels.... let me know.
Lolol, I'll keep ya posted, 6+ inches up here in hopatcong :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is anyone interested in a meet and greet type event for some food n booze at any given location? i like buffalo wild wings, lots tv's to cover all sports. what yall think

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool, seems like there is some interest. Is Sunday a good day for everyone? Not this sunday, but Sundays in general.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts