Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been reading here like a mad man. Any way are there any builds out there with a very tough look? As im on a budget right now im going to be slowly saving for icon or ome lift so that i am happy when i do so. For now im going to paint my factory 16 AT wheels. Any less expensive exterior looks would help for the time being. Thanks again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new to all of this. Does blackening require blasting any of these sections? or is this something you can do with a block and a rattlecan ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
you can do the bumpers grille mirrors ect with just some tape sand paper and duplicolor bumper matching spray paint....if youre on a tight budget, do painting yourself itll make your fj look unique, if you want to spend around 300$ get a light bar with hella 500 lights theyre amber colored, i have those and piaa white lights and the amber is better in snow

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry new here trying to get familiar with searching throughout. How well does the sanding and paint combo hold up? I live in north eastern ohio and salt does work on some self mods like the ones mentioned.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
That being said, you're looking for a helpful answer, so my suggestion is to go with compound exercises and then also hit your arms from multiple sides. Do the following workout three times per week, three sets per time (four sets the 3rd and 4th week), lifting enough weight to make it difficult to reach the eighth rep, especially on the third set. Do not lift two days in a row.
===========
build a website
business opportunity

LOL :clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts