Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are done for the season. :( We put Stitches street shoes back on this weekend. Too many other things coming up. :wave:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
There's a season???????????????????? WTF????????????

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said we will try to make the Rising Sun Rally. Tony's busy season starts now and inventory is in a couple months. We might do a couple trails, we'll see.

We aren't going into hibernation, just changed the shoes for now. ;)

Daily driver for Tony - GAS MILAGE!!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
ack...nonsense!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
things are finally opened...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
haha, that is the exact opposite of me. Wakeboarding takes over every weekend in the summer, trail rides in the winter.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
We are done for the season. :( We put Stitches street shoes back on this weekend. Too many other things coming up. :wave:
Troll! :lol:

There' is no off season for off roading buddy.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Wait, wait a minute...you mean the season ENDS????

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
you can still wheel with the stock meats!!
Indeed.
We did for the first couple months.

This season talk reminds me of when we went to buy hiking shoes (in Boulder of all places to hear this), and the guy said, well, our selection is low and the sales are great because it's the end of hiking season. Karen and I looked at each other and said, "What season?" (we hike all year long, even up in RMNP with 20' drifts to get through.

Still, I understand there are limitations in our personal lives that keep us from doing this and that. I can't afford a lift or skid plates for Sandi, and you can't afford to take your lifted, plated rig out in the winter (or even the rest of the summer or the entire fall). :lol::rofl:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We'll see. This weekend out for sure. We'll take it one day at a time. Tony misses it when he does get out. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.