Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my fellow FJ buddies!! Hurt my back last week and just found out today that I have to have surgery next week and then at least 6 weeks of recovery.... I am so sad... Hope I can at least get a goodie bag and my Trasharoo!! ;) I am going to sing ap again for sure next year just really pisses me and tha family off!! ;) Hope everyone has a great time and as far as the armband (NY), get ahold of me and I will get you my address and shipping if needed. Sorry, just had to vent.. :mecry:

V/R

RB :cheers:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oh Crap that sucks!
I hope everything goes well for you in the recuperation. Stick to the plan your Docs lay out for you and get moving as soon as you can stand to do so you do not seize up from couch lock.
I never had the surgery but I did suffer from the back pain issue after riding motoX for 15 years. Docs were trying to talk me into fusing vertebrae to relieve the pain. The worst was after I had been inactive for some period of days trying to get my butt in gear again was hard.
Instead of surgery I lost 25 lbs. and started lifting weights and running on an elliptical 5 days a week and have not had any pain in 5 years.
Watch the pain meds!!!! They will kick your butt and ruin a perfectly active person very quickly. You can soon find yourself thinking watching cartoons is more fun than offroading or anything that involves leaving the house.

Good Luck!!
:)

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Sorry to hear the news, man but you have a good attitude! I guess those bumpy Ouray trails won't be a good thing after the surgery! Recover quick!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 bedroom room at Twin peaks and lodge available if anyone still needs a place.. I paid $200 a nite and they will not cancel so my loss is your gain at $100 a nite OBO....

Let me know!

V/R

RB

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,040 Posts
2 bedroom room at Twin peaks and lodge available if anyone still needs a place.. I paid $200 a nite and they will not cancel so my loss is your gain at $100 a nite OBO....

Let me know!

V/R

RB
Damn! All the Rogue Attendees could chip in and get this for their party place! Woo Hoo!! :rofl::rofl:

Hope things go good and you get fixed up and feeling better.

·
Premium Member
16,565 Posts
Sorry to hear the news. See you next year. :wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!! Thanks for taking the room!!!!! Can't wait til next year already.. lol You guys are all right in my book.... Have tons of fun.... See ya in a year!! ;)

V/R

RB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts