Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucson to be exact.

Buying my first FJ on Monday. Upgrade from a 95 Corolla. I can't wait.

·
Registered
143 Posts
welcome! You will soooooo love this truck! Be sure to really drive it though...this was not meant for groceries :)

You'll meet good people here, too. Good people willing to share tons of info and knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh believe me when I say I didn't choose to get one to drive it on pavement all the time.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Oh believe me when I say I didn't choose to get one to drive it on pavement all the time.
Excellent! We were one of the first in our area to buy this truck and recently we've seen a rush of new drivers on the road. Sadly, it's obvious that they did not buy it with our intentions. You will love it!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Tucson to be exact.

Buying my first FJ on Monday. Upgrade from a 95 Corolla. I can't wait.
Woohoo, another Tucson FJ! :D

Welcome! Come by AZFJ.org to get the scoop on local trail runs. I intend to do a crap load of wheeling over the holiday... hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woohoo, another Tucson FJ! :D

Welcome! Come by AZFJ.org to get the scoop on local trail runs. I intend to do a crap load of wheeling over the holiday... hope to see you out there!
Sadly not until after the new year. I couldn't find what I wanted here in town, and starting a 2 week vacation tomorrow in Idaho to visit family for the holidays, so I've gone one picked out up there. Will be driving it back.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
HEY Hey if you need any help with wheeling and learning the reigns you're welcome to contact Tibaal or myself and we will take you to the hills:D WELCOME aboard and congrats...I'm sure you've seen my rig before.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
HEY Hey if you need any help with wheeling and learning the reigns you're welcome to contact Tibaal or myself and we will take you to the hills:D WELCOME aboard and congrats...I'm sure you've seen my rig before.
First look at pics of Tibaal's FJ, what's left of it, before you go wheeling with these sushi deranged people.
Welcome fellow Zonie....:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
First look at pics of Tibaal's FJ, what's left of it, before you go wheeling with these sushi deranged people.
Welcome fellow Zonie....:wave:
Shhh dude thats how we broke in Microbe....brand new 08 wheeling twice..went on one of the harder trails here and the worst pin striping you have ever seen:lol:

By his choice we told him what he was up against! But seriously if you need to know some trails to venture on hit us up:D

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Yea, that was hilarious... I described the run with phrases like 'extreme pinstriping', 'certain damage', 'extraordinary danger and peril', 'unquestionable and irreversible destruction of the truck', 'erections lasting more than 4 hours', etc... and he still came along. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,368 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts