Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im Plumber Gabe, Grand Junction CO resident long time Toyota lover and recent Jeep convert. I had a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, many mods, but with the wife, son, and 2 dogs. it was a little cramped.
I am licensed Master Plumber, love camping, fishing, 4wheelin, shooting, KTM Adventure riding, Hope to meet some new friends on here and see some more of our beautiful area. I am 37 although the wife tells me I am 15 4 ever.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Welcome Plumber Gabe and congrats on the FJC. Any pics of your FJC and Wrangler?

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
936 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum, always good to have another western slope FJ'er. Look up the Bookcliff Cruisers for people to wheel with, theres about half dozen of us with FJ Cruiser in the club. Which KTM do you have? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Welcome! I'm a plumbing co. owner in Clear Creek County, my husband is a master as well :rocker:

Been busy with these cold days? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:wave: Welcome to the forum, always good to have another western slope FJ'er. Look up the Bookcliff Cruisers for people to wheel with, theres about half dozen of us with FJ Cruiser in the club. Which KTM do you have? :cheers:
2008 KTM 990 Adventure

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the info and a warm welcome!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello and Welcome Master Plumber... Mind telling me why I have to hold the lever on my toilet for at least 5 seconds to get it to flush? :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Welcome you lucky son . . .

Hope you have plenty of free time since you live in the "gateway to good wheelin'."

Kick Bill Burke in the butt if you ever see him around town. jk :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts