Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a silver 07 FJ yesterday and decided to register. Been lurking for about a week to learn about the FJ before I purchased one. This site has tons of info on it. Thanks to everyone for helping me make the decision to buy one, I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Welcome!:wave:
You think you love it now, just wait. The FJ-itis is an incurable condition!:lol:

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Congrats and welcome:wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Welcome!:wave:
You think you love it now, just wait. The FJ-itis is an incurable condition!:lol:
Dude it has just begun................:cheers:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Congrats on the new rig! welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Congrats on the recent purchase! Welcome to the forum:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,365 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I was truly in heaven when I purchased mine, then I found this site and began looking at what others' looked like. I never thought I'd spend so much $$$ on a vehicle after I bought it. It is quite incurable!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Welcome!! Where in MS are you? We have one or two folks from MS who come to our get-togethers in N.O. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, you guys and gals are a friendly bunch of folks. I am from Lawrence County which is i guess considered South MS. My truck came with 17" BF Goodrich tires and I am trying to decide which brush guard that I like so I guess it has already begin.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts