Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, been lurking for a little bit and thinking of buying an FJ. I have some questions and maybe need some opinions too. I don't plan on using my FJ for heavy offroad use. Maybe just occasionally for fun.

1. The all black TRD FJ was only mad in 2007, right?
1a. Any chance of me finding a brand new one right now?

I like the 08 TT's(honestly, its the color and blacked out features that draw me to it). I've read the thread here where people asked if they should get a TT and if it's worth the price.

2. If I planned on getting a 3" lift, new/larger tires, and a new audio system...would it be worth it for me?
2a. Besides the TRD tires and "upgraded" stereo, what else comes "special" with the TT that I would be replacing by adding a 3" lift(would I have to get new shocks/suspensions that I may have just paid extra for by buying the TT)?

3. What's the best deal you've seen on a TT...pricewise?

Thanks.

·
Registered
634 Posts
1. Right
1a. Doubtful
2. Your call
2a. You will replace springs and Bilstein shocks
3. $31,900
Good Luck!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
1. Right
1a. Doubtful
2. Your call
2a. You will replace springs and Bilstein shocks
3. $31,900
Good Luck!
Good Answers!!!

Good luck in your search!

Kim

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Like you I was interested in the 08 TT, but the price got to me. Instead I was able to find an 07 Black Cherry 4x4 with Upgrade Package 2, roof rack, running boards (won't last long), 20" rims and stock 17" aluminum (I'm selling the 20" for some mod money) for $24,500 on eBay, with only 5k miles on it! This way I have to money to buy the 3" OME lift, off-road bumper, and tires I want. If money's not a big issue then I'd say go with the TT, the all white and black is sweet. Just my 2c.

·
Registered
831 Posts
nailed the head, lowest price ive seen is 29k ish. But i think that was the dealer giving me a deal trying to sell a car and that was also the manual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts