Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just picked up a 07 fj..... now what? any tips on mods? any thing i need/should know? thanks....

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Spend LOTS of time on this forum reading previous posts.

First tip...use the advanced search feature and search your keyword. You will find the answer to many of your questions.

Welcome aboard. :wave:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Spend LOTS of time on this forum reading previous posts.

First tip...use the advanced search feature and search your keyword. You will find the answer to many of your questions.

Welcome aboard. :wave:
What he said:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the site!:wave: It's true, there is an enormous wealth of information already posted here that should answer your questions. Then if you have some specific queries let us know by posting in the related subforum.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
My advice? Keep a firm grip on your wallet. :cheers:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I started by reading member build ups. First of all it's a lot of eye candy but I started to see the different directions people were going. You'll need to determine if you want to outfit your fj for off road expeditions or to just plain look good. There's a ton of inbetween ground too but once you pick a direction you can then prioritize your mods. Hope that can help. Good luck and post pics.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Lots of money. All you need.

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
Do your research. Do it right the first time and save some cash. Some do a cheap lift and then upgrade and upgrade. Just do it right the first time if you can. Lots of good products in the forum vendors and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have used the search function and can't find your answer. There are a lot of experienced and smart people on this forum that can pretty much answer any question because they have seen it or had the problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts