Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a Norcal dealer with a 2011 TT in stock? I've been searching forever and can't find one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have not heard of any dealers having them yet. I do not think they have shipped yet.

Stevens Creek in San jose usually gets the most TT's historically. They had 3 2010s at one time back in August.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not heard of any dealers having them yet. I do not think they have shipped yet.

Stevens Creek in San jose usually gets the most TT's historically. They had 3 2010s at one time back in August.
Really? I figured the new models would come out in August or Sept. like normal.
I bought my wife a 2011 Camry in Sept. 10
Are TT's special and come out later?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Stevens creek would be my guess. Maybe capitol toyota.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just thinking the Camry we got is a 6MT. I had to locate it and at the time it showed as the ONLY 6MT 2011 Camry in CA.(wife won't drive an AUTO lol)
I found that rare car here in NORCAL but can't find a TT.....There has to be one around.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Where you located gravygrabber, I have a slow day here at work maybe I can dig something up.

It being a special production vehicle and all, don't you have to get on some sort of list?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
The TT's for 2011 won't be out till April at best guess.. The 2011's just came out in Dec 2010, and it is normally 3 to 4 months for the TT's to get out..

:cheers:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still can't find a dealer with one locally. Half don't even know what I'm talking about. Sad sad when you don't even know the product you're selling.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Still can't find a dealer with one locally. Half don't even know what I'm talking about. Sad sad when you don't even know the product you're selling.
The first shipment of 2011 Trail Teams Special Edition models should be in Long Beach now. My dealer said there seemed to be a lot going to the Bay Area and Portland, Oregon. The dealers should be able to get a peek at who is getting them with the computer system.

I figure it is a limited edition of a very small product run (FJ Cruiser). Truly a 'niche' vehicle that appeals to certain people.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've called numerous dealerships, and also called Toyota customer service. No one can locate one nor can they even confirm that one is even built yet.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I put in my order for a 2011TT 6MT three months ago. My dealer just confirmed that it will be built the 2nd week of February and that I should take delivery mid March. I know that there are about a dozen 5AT's that are allocated to different dealers on the computer now, but no 6MT's. Looks like the 5AT's will be hitting the streets the 2nd or third week in February.

I'm going out of my mind waiting for this thing. I'll just love it that much more.

Good luck getting yours.

-Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts