Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this trail run featured: daPitbull, Boss73, cruizin4bruzin, High-yo-silver, [email protected] FJ, CA Annie & Moab FJ, Ti.bullet, PB 07FJ and potatomutato.

temps were low and precip was steady, but we had a lot of fun. here are a few pics:

CA Annie & Moab FJ traversing one of the earlier water crossings

High-yo-silver on the trail

daPitbull attempting driveshaft hill

CA Annie & Moab FJ going through more water

Boss73 getting scrunchy

'round the campfire

something wicked that way goes

also, here are High-yo-silver's photos.

it was great hanging out with everyone. looking forward to the next run!

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice pics, I really want to hit that trail this summer.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Great Pic's there guys, sorry I missed this run, dang work!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Could you believe that drive home?

We spent two days getting drizzled upon, then 20 minutes down I-80 it's warm and sunny. Go figure!

We had a great time, and Abbey had a blast! I "took a nap" at 6pm last night and slept straight through to this morning. Abbey snored all the way home.

We did stop and get some of those tasty-burgers, to go. Good call, Ray, those were great.

Here's the link to my picts...

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

view from campsite:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Anne,

Yeah I ts was kind of funny !! Just go to the lower elevation and BAM nice weather..

We saw you guys pulling out of the burger joint as we parked !! Great call Pitt on the burger place.. I cannot remember the last time I have a burger that damn good !!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks Boss, for bringing your portable home. We would have been left in the rain without it.

Yeah I brought everything but the kitchen sink !! Even though we got wet the family and I had a blast ! As soon as I get some new tires I will be ready and able !

·
C4B_Rocks
766 Posts
I just want to say that I had fun wheelin with everyone, good thing the rain didn't stop most of us from going. You guys took some nice pic's I'll be up loading mine in when I get the chance.

Boss72 once again thanks for bringing your foldable home.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I just want to say that I had fun wheelin with everyone, good thing the rain didn't stop most of us from going. You guys took some nice pic's I'll be up loading mine in when I get the chance.

Boss72 once again thanks for bringing your foldable home.
Right on bro !! Thanks to you and Pit, Potato, Calvin and [email protected] and everyone else for spotting me and with my "tire issue".. I am looking for new tires and stuff right now... Ray's are looking better and better. I just need to poop out the cash !! :lol::bigthumb:

Tomorrow I am putting together a tool box to bring with me on trail runs.. and It will include something to remove the tire !!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Well this time I aint waiting around to post pics!!Even tho it was around 45 degrees and mostly overcast the whole trip, I'd have to say it was one of the most beautiful scenery my eyes have ever seen in its 28 yrs of existence. I apologize ahead of time for the abundance amount of scenic pictures rather than juss the wheeling pics :simmadown:

I and the rest of the [email protected] Family had a great time on this trail run/camping trip. We would like to thank EVERYONE that came out -everyone was so helpful and willing to lend a helping hand from spotting to camping gear, from offering food to those that weren't as prepared to those that ruined an air mattress :lol:, and even moving off to the side of the trail to let those daym heeps move on by. Basically.... I've come to realize that on these runs, strangers quickly become family.

Enuf jibba-jabberin......

Obligatory line up pics at the gas station...

..and the convoy pics:simmadown:

Look!! it's Boss73 and the RV!!:silly:

...here we go, headin into Eagle Lakes!!..

It's ok for dogs to enjoy the view too...

...but without his dogs, dapit wheels like a girl n grabs his "oh poop!" handles

JK!! ...here he flexes....

....as we stand around in awe....

Guess which clown this is:

Potatomutato spotting daPit...

-as if daPit ever needs spotting :rofl:

...he does attempt Driveshaft Hill with spotters.....

...while others wait behind.....

Eventually, he didn't have the balls C4B had to make it up the hill :rofl: :roller:

·
Registered
676 Posts
OK, OK, back to juss the scenic pics....

Ah, taking time to taking in the view....

Like i said before...even dogs need to see the world:

...as he dreams bout climbing up the tree one day??

I got my own "poser flex" (yes i'm really that strong!!)

daPit is tired of leading and lets others ahead....

...while C4B zooms to catch up

Following Ti.Bullet upstream like wild salmon :lol:

It was worth the BUMPS!! the SKREEEE!! and the BANGS!! ...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Here i do the robot:

...and i'm forced into a drivers meeting bout how to atrac over the rocks

...as shown by Ti.bullet:

I did it too!!....really i did!

Looking forward to [email protected] FJ's pictures, he and his bro took a ton. Gotta give him props for pushing his stock FJ up Fordyce trail.
Yea Paul, I wish I had check the battery situation, as it died b4 we hit the Fordyce trail. It was pretty daym kool and I was proud that I could hit that trail with the help of Hi-yo Silver, C4B, DaPit, Ti.bullet. It was a learning experience in wheeling and spotting!!

A few night pics...

[insert caption here at your own risk]

I'll attempt at this one:

...and i thought we hung up the food on the trees to keep it outta reach from the bears :jester::

What's that ahead?

...it's coming this way!!

...I think it's landed...

...i believe it's C4B's UFO

(trust me, it can fly!!)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Da next morning....

So mist-tifying:

can you find Boss's lil one a-mist the tall ones??....

GROUP PIC!!

...and we head out to hit a few trails b4 heading home.....

Who's that peeking from behind the trees...

AH, CA Annie's rig!!

DaPit doin what he does best: spottin.....

Up pops CA Annie.....

C4B:

·
Registered
676 Posts
OoOOooO!! lookie who found us!!....

Stream crossing home:

Besides Boss73's mishap, his FULLY STOCK and FULLY LOADED FJ, it did well to get to the campsite.....

More UFO sightings:

...as I follow it...

here's that lowered FJ coming in after me...

I can't stop wit the "big tree" pics!!:ninja:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts