Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was raining almost all week.. so we took a trip to the North.. Water wasent all dried out, some muddy spots here and there and ofcourse Dunes everywhere.

The Pics arent ready yet to post, and i couldnt wait to do the Thread. So enjoy the Vids till i get the Pics :bigthumb:

Update: Pics in next Page!!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Does the sand cushion the landings or do the shocks bottom out?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like fun! Got any bulges on your inner fenders under the hood?
No man everything looked fine
Thanks for sharing. The blue FJ w/ same color roof is nice too!
yeah it is
Looks like a blast! Thanks for the vids! :bigthumb:
:bigthumb:
Do you live in Kuwait?
Looks like fun. But landing the jumps don't sound very good.

D
yes and im Kuwaity. The Prado had a little bump in the bumper and the FJ broke the inner fender protection
Does the sand cushion the landings or do the shocks bottom out?
i did jump before them but Video waset rolling, and i was alright.. might be the suspension difference. But i can say that the sand helps a little..

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I'm curious to know that if the song that is playing in video 5 is what they consider "New Music" over there. I'm sure the burning question is, "don't cha wanna dance"? LOL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm curious to know that if the song that is playing in video 5 is what they consider "New Music" over there. I'm sure the burning question is, "don't cha wanna dance"? LOL
Curiosity killed the cat, Sorry to disappoint you.. but we're not retarded..
If the song is in question, well no, i dont :)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Nice videos. But i have a question: In almost all of the video's I see on youtube of FJ's in the middle east, they are always bouncing the engine off of the damn rev limiter. It happened a few times in these videos as well. Ya'll know you aren't supposed to repeated hit the rev limiter right? hahaha. And these video's continue the stereotype of arabs being batsh!t crazy with their vehicles!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice videos. But i have a question: In almost all of the video's I see on youtube of FJ's in the middle east, they are always bouncing the engine off of the damn rev limiter. It happened a few times in these videos as well. Ya'll know you aren't supposed to repeated hit the rev limiter right? hahaha. And these video's continue the stereotype of arabs being batsh!t crazy with their vehicles!
I Think We enjoy it this way( especially with a laud exhausts sys) hahaha.
This weekend will install my exhausts sys can't wait ^_^ and Lets batsh lol
:king:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well u said it urself and so Usa2Ksa, but sometimes we loose it a little :lol: and let me add that we dont have the landscape that our brothers in KSA have.. we are limited here with places for trails..
Thanks Q8 keep updating the Crazy stuff! :clap:
ill keep'em coming no worries.. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Glad someone gets to have a little fun with all the extra money we're spending on gas these days...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts