Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
smoking_rubber previously said: View Post
The salesman promised this thing would be a panty magnet. Ugh ... where do these 4x4 loving, iron-rich hotties hang out?

I've been to the beach a couple times, but not a single chick lost control of herself! Can you believe this crap?

small dick and low self esteem issue has to be what you have to believe to post this ****!!!
:rofl: YEP, see my previous post !! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
My FJ is definitely a pun magnet! :lol: Could also be the fact that I work at a sorority up here at CU Boulder! :cheers: thats right you heard me :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
small dick and low self esteem issue has to be what you have to believe to post this ****!!!
Tell me more Doctor.... I'll just sit on the couch and drink decaf. :indifferent:

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
I am married so i dont care about the magnet effect. However, one good thing is my wife hates it. First time in it she asked where the seat heaters were. I said they are in your Benz. Lol!

She has never even thought about asking to drive it........perfect!
2X!
Mary Jo likes her Lexus and that is just the way I like it!
Gm

·
Registered
999 Posts
you must be uglier than i am, cause there's chicks crawling all over mine. Try putting a bag over your head (while you're parked), maybe that'll help. Good luck you homely bastid. ..................:cheers:
lol !

·
Registered
348 Posts
hahahahahaha, hey now..

They hang out with the real men, Jeep guys, not some wimp in a ricer truck with no SA. Chicks want beef, not shrimp egg rolls. You lose.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
See you guys got it all wrong...You're supposed to bring the girls to the FJ. Its the deal sealer.
Get them interested and then when they find out you got an FJ and they see it *BAMMM* fireworks...
Trust me ;)

101 - 115 of 115 Posts