Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been here lurking for about a year and a half. Today became the day to lurk no more. Born and raised Texan who finds himself somehow happily stranded in mid-Missouri. Today was a good day and I'll post some pics 2morrow!

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Very nice :)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sorry guys and gals for not posting pics yet....I havent looked yet but I'm assuming there's a special place here for rig pics? Anyways the wife and I headed down the road about an hour for supper after I got off work and so no photo ops yet. I'm not loving the gas mileage yet. Could be my driving habits need some modification...lol.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, work has been crazy busy and by the time I get off there's no available light but it looks like Saturday will be the day I can get some pics on here. I still have to work but it's a shortened day and after I get off work I'll get some on here. Keep an eye out this evening!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Finally! Here's our new family member. I'm sorry the pics took so long to get up but man life is busy!

Here we have the new 2011 FJ in Brick along with the stats.....

17" Alloys w/Full Size Alloy Spare, Off-Road Package, Roof Rack, Arm rest, Towing Package and Wind Deflector w/Off-Road Lights.

Add-ons for next week: Lloyd Custom Carpet Mats (front, rear & cargo) and Smittybilt SS Step Bar. Not exactly FJ's Gone Wild, but things that we really needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts