Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Amanda951 said:
Now there's a link I wish I hadn't of clicked on!! :eek:

BTW, size really doesn't matter ;) It's not the size someone should be self conscience of, it's if you are doing the job right that one should worry about!
yeah, but are there skuff marks in your cargo area?

·
Registered
854 Posts
JimmyHoops said:
Actually, It's 95%...the brakedown goes something like this:

80% 4X4 A/T5
15% 4X2 A/T5
5% 4X4 M/T6

That's right only 2,500 M/T6's. They are classic even BEFORE they all roll off of the assembly line....God bless the M/T6 and all those who are privledged enough to own one!
Are the numbers published someplace?- seems like Ive been seeing much more than 5% MT around here. My dealer said 15% but it wouldn't surprise me if that was wrong since he kept calling it a 5 speed even after I corrected him.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
VTFJC said:
yeah, but are there skuff marks in your cargo area?
"cargo area" is that what it's called these days?? No, I don't have any skuff marks (skar's) in my cargo area :p
Actually I do have scratches thanks for asking! I fill them with dirt tho.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Amanda951 said:
"cargo area" is that what it's called these days?? No, I don't have any skuff marks (skar's) in my cargo area :p
Actually I do have scratches thanks for asking! I fill them with dirt tho.
Whoa:eek: Mud in the cargo area

·
Banned
51 Posts
How did you even come across this? I didn't even know this existed? So what's worse? to have a small penis or to have a small penis enlarged and have the other person ask about the scar?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sales man call yesterday, there is an unclaimed Yellow MT for sale in North Van BC. I like the idea of the trap door and storage area behind the diff. Good place for the jack, come alongs, straps etc. Myself, not too worried about scratches in the plastic, will probably melt anyways when I am welding the rig back together after an outting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agree with your thought that the FJ is lifestyle over utility, but we want that lifestyle! :)

Let's not kid ourselves folks, 90% of our love for the FJ is looks and coolness! There are better off roading vehicles, better hauling vehicles, and more practical SUVs. There is none that's cooler on the road right now however!

Flash is fun, but not everybody can handle the flash.

Good luck with the Tacoma! If I see you on the road, I'll wave..... wait, I won't be able to notice you.

Sorry for the little flame. Couldn't resist.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep, there are better offroad vehicles but they are hell on the highway. I was looking for the best mix of highway travel and offroad. Just might take a 800 mile trip up north to the North West Territories next winter to do a little off road exploring, nice to be able to get there in comfort.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
My wife was driving a Chrysler 300, leather everything, ever feature known to man, She hated it because if she wanted to do anything she had to go home and get the Jeep.
Now she can load the boxers
pick up stuff from the Home Despot
and on and on
definately a lifestyle thing
Although she misses her burled walnut, and the fact that the vehicle reset everything to who was driving it, mirrors, radio station, seat settings, ac ettings, eveything, she is much happyer with a rubberized mat that she does not have to whipe her shoes off to get in.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts