Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, ill be getting some bigger meats (285) as soon as i sell my glass torch (upgrading that bad boy) so lets keep our small tires comments to a minimum.....

my girlfriend is a photographer, and one of these days i will be going on the ouray outting, so we will for sure get some mighty pictures when that great time comes. getting some rock rails and a bumper here pretty quick

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Nice pictures. I don't like pictures where they mess with the colors like these. They hurt my eyes. Looks like you guys had fun.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i feel you.
i personally make glass pipes, so the crazier colors get, the better the world gets :D

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
first off, ill be getting some bigger meats (285) as soon as i sell my glass torch (upgrading that bad boy) so lets keep our small tires comments to a minimum.....

my girlfriend is a photographer, and one of these days i will be going on the ouray outting, so we will for sure get some mighty pictures when that great time comes. getting some rock rails and a bumper here pretty quick

Looks special to you! It's all about having fun, and it looks like you're having it. Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Whatever you're smoking, it must be pretty good...

...because it shows up even in the photos :lol:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Daytona Beach area trails.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts