Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Lonslo - #10

Votes: 13 68.4%

November 2022 Challenge - Odometer

10K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Bcr_ 
#1 ·
Sky Cloud Tire Car Vehicle

Congrats again to @Agunlund, October's winner.​

High tech or low tech, since 1925, it's been standard on most vehicles.

For this month's challenge, show us your odometer and maybe tell us how you got some of those miles!

We do have some basic rules:
  • Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place via a poll during the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the FJCruiserForums.com winner's gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts

Good luck to all who enter!
~MR

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Just cracked equivalent of 100,000 miles, daily driver, bush basher, beach cruiser, tow rig .....FJ does it all no drama.

The pics ive posted are from my recent trip To Rainbow beach (QLD Australia), we camped at Inskip Point, traveled to Double Island Point , Teewah Beach, and surrounding areas, my fJ is mostly used as a daily driver, but in the short time ive had it, ive been to a few 4x4 parks, and beaches, including Bribie Island.

Early next year, we will be visiting Moreton Island, and the FJ will have its work cut out for it, as there are no roads, only soft sand, and we are towing a heavy camper loaded with 2 weeks worth of supplies, can't wait.

Gauge Gas Measuring instrument Audio equipment Font

Water Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Sky Water Wheel Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Water Car

#8 ·

I'll be back in the next few days to get the voting started! If you haven't entered yet, now's the time to do so.

This month's theme was odometer; if you have not included a pic of your odometer, please go back and toss one in so I can include you in the poll! 😊

~MR

#10 ·
Coming up to 74000 miles on my 2014 TTUE 6MT.

Odometer Gauge Trip computer Speedometer Motor vehicle

Getting some inspiration on Black Bear Pass with a bird’s eye view of Telluride CO. Thanks to the unknown hiker for volunteering to take the required snapshot.

Mountain Sky Vehicle Car Plant community

Leaving Lavender Canyon near Needles District Canyonlands National Park UT. We were up the canyon camping on BLM land near the park gate.

Tire Sky Water Car Wheel

Climbing just north of Monticello UT. We hiked the slickrock first to make visual notes on the route to our sides as we couldn’t see over the dashboard.

Plant Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Near Silverton CO on the way to the Alpine Loop in August. I don’t remember if the snow was the result an avalanche or a winter of heavy snow. The snow walls were well above the roof.

Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Slope

That’s all folks.

#14 ·
Owned since they got to the states, been used as a mobile Xmas tree back and forth to the Midwest, tailgater machine at 6 NFL stadiums, dog kennel, sketchy sailboat moving device, and tow-ER-ER of many things. Love it. Needs to goto the yearly spa for suspension this year (try to put a couple K into it every year). Stock as the day she was born, but thinking about how to mod for the future. Will own it til one of us is done (probably me lol). If to late to enter bummer.
Green Sky Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Motor vehicle
Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Trip computer Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Cloud Wheel Tire Sky
Cloud Sky Automotive parking light Wheel Tire
Daytime Building Tire Window Wheel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.