Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of yall are having something going on in a couple of weeks let me know, it would be awesome to meet some of you guys.
I'm staying in an apartment complex in Petaluma... going to be busy for the next week or so-
but after that, i'd like to start trailing-
Hope all is well! very excited about being here and starting my new job as an instructor at the Training Center.
-

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
welcome matthart!

word has it that we may have a norcal meet and greet on the 19th followed by a day run at hollister. one of us will post up if this plan comes to fruition.

if not, we'll have at least a few more multi-day runs throughout the summer. i had wanted to plan a sierra buttes run in july, but not sure it will happen.

alternatively, check out opg's post. they will be hitting the sierra buttes/gold lake area and for a good cause. i am planning on participating if i am in town that weekend.

otherwise, i'm sure august and september will be full of runs pending the fire restrictions enforced by the dept. of forestry.

welcome to norcal and hope you enjoy your extended stay! :cheers:

G

·
Matt, welcome to Petaluma and the Two Rock Coast Guard Training Center, give me a call. I'm in Petaluma all the time and I live just North of you in Santa Rosa. I'm in a Black cruiser with snorkel, hella 550's and a blue kayak on top. I'll be looking for an FJ with the Coast Guard sticker in the window. I can point you to some good restruants and hot spots for a little night life. Talk to you soon,

Jim Slack
West Marin Ranger
Marin County Parks and Open Space
Point Reyes Station, Ca.
415-233-1296 work cell
707-477-8122 pers. cell

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yeah ... the 19th sounds very doable.
Im sorry for the late replies, we *girlfriend* and i... have been busy unpacking and selling all my yard equipment on craiglist.
we actually have a bedroom set coming in tomorrow...
it won't be hard to pick me (my fj) out of a crowd here. i have seen alot of fj's though around... i have NO tire on my rear door, black door handles, black grille, and metal tech front bumper.
it would be cool to see yall next week though.
Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to the area. I just got home from work and slammed some food b4 bed. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'd love to see that Metal Tech bumper, that's the one i'm thinking about gettin'. I'm runnin' around in a black FJ with a custom light bar on top. It's got four Hella FF75 with black diamond plate. I've got the lift, just waiting for a little more OT to pay for the new shoes. Oh and don't listen to MR WestRanger up there. You'll end up in some sleezy bar gettin hit on by shemen bigger than most line backers. Just Kiddin', I work with him and he knows lots about the area. Oh and Jim, if you're readin' this, thanks for the sunglasses, I owe you some $$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.