Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know I call our FJ Nala a "Prerunner" because it is 2wd. We have lifted her, put on Demello rock rails, Demello front skid and many other mods. This week Jason Demello made me an "offer I couldn't refuse" on a prerunner tube bumper. To say the least, he hooked Sandabbe and I up real good and we are Indebted to him.(I only hope to keep his "Gumba's" away. trust me I will). In talking to Jason he told me that Linex would hold up a little better than powder coat, so I found a dealer that was more than reasonable and had that coating put on. There are some issues that need to be addressed but they are minor and I'm shure Jason will step up to help.

I have never pulled the "Tupperware" front bumper off, so I called on Mudlovingfj to lend a hand. He came right over and started to help out. without his help I would still be out there trying to get that plastic off! So a BIG THANKYOU goes out to Mudloving!
ON With the pic's...............................................................................
[/IMG]
"Tupperware" and "Bumper" off. Check fit.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Looking good, so we went ahead and bolted her up!
[/IMG]
Mudlovingfj helping with the top of the Tupperware that we cut and used.
[/IMG]
The Tupperware "Cap" in place.
[/IMG]
Time to bolt up the front skid.
[/IMG]
Nala say's CHEESE!
[/IMG]
Side by side comparo's.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Mud showing off his SWEET lights!
[/IMG]
Just one more time I would like to thank Mudlovingfj and Jeson Demello for all thier help with this project. And to AIR 2 AIR...... I have the Christy's ready!

THERE ARE MORE PIC'S FURTHER ON IN THIS THREAD SHOWING HOW NALA GOT THIS FAR, SO KEEP SCROLLING DOWN OR GO TO OTHER PAGES FOR THE WHOLE STORY!!!! THANKS!!!

Reactions: pokerDawg

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
Lookin good, Scott!!

Arien, you looked stoned.:lol:

I will however be giving you a run for your money on baddest prerunner when I am done modding mine.:D I plan on a Fab Fours front bumper, X-1 rear bumper, DR or Fox coilovers, ARB roof rack, and TRD CAI and Cat-back.:bananahump-slvrathl

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guy's!
Man! after looking at those side by side pic's, I'm gonna have to get some wider tires next time around!:shock:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lookin good, Scott!!

Arien, you looked stoned.:lol:

I will however be giving you a run for your money on baddest prerunner when I am done modding mine.:D I plan on a Fab Fours front bumper, X-1 rear bumper, DR or Fox coilovers, ARB roof rack, and TRD CAI and Cat-back.:bananahump-slvrathl
Arien was!:lol: JK.

Can't wait to see yours when it's done!:)

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweeeeet.....who's gs is that in the back ground.....i commute on a gs as well
we have simaliar tastes.....RR
That would be mine. I too commute back and forth to work on mine. Shame though, I haven't even had it on a twistie road yet! You??

·
Registered
340 Posts
That would be mine. I too commute back and forth to work on mine. Shame though, I haven't even had it on a twistie road yet! You??
oh hell yes...when i ride it rejuvinates my soul....lots of ice and snow here right now....it is resting in the barn...just waiting....last ride was on the transamerica trail thru the okla pan handle....it was great...my ass is still sore...RR

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh hell yes...when i ride it rejuvinates my soul....lots of ice and snow here right now....it is resting in the barn...just waiting....last ride was on the transamerica trail thru the okla pan handle....it was great...my ass is still sore...RR
Sounds like a great ride! I'll get the chance one of these day's.:) The GS is the BEST seat on the road!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sweeeeet.....who's gs is that in the back ground.....i commute on a gs as well
we have simaliar tastes.....RR
Thank you!:)

Yes Mudlovingfj's rig is SWEET!

1 - 20 of 251 Posts